Amrita Multiplatform for Personalized Learning and Evaluation
What is AMPLE?
AMPLE is a Learning Management System that supports rich multimedia content, Assessments and help to measure learning outcomes. AMPLE helps you to layout your entire course and manage content. Insights and measurement through question banks and assessments help with exact measurement of course outcomes and program outcomes. AMPLE works online on the cloud and on-premise without the use of
- Detailed and insightful dashboards for learning objectives
- Available in Cloud and Center level
- Rich Question Bank
- Mobile Based Assessments
- Create Question Papers
- Learning gap analysis at various levels
- Learning Centers
- Cluster/ Group of Learning Centers
How AMPLE works?
- AMPLE is available on cloud but keeping in mind that training is needed at learning centers, AMPLE can be installed at various centers, which works without internet.
- The performance data from all the centers, collected using very low-bandwidth techniques are made available on a national server.
- Allows the program managers to see the progress, the performance of the learners in any set of centers across India.
- The program managers can monitor a variety of reports and dashboards.
- AMPLE is being used for delivering smart classrooms, called evidya for around 1024 govt schools in Chattisgarh as part of CHiPs project.
For more details, watch this video : https://youtu.be/M6QDCyFWnTk
- AMPLE is being widely used by Amrita Viswa Vidyapeetham for various projects :
- Outcome based Education (NAAC and NBA accredetition)
- Smart Classrooms
- Create Question Papers for Exam Cell
- Admission Purposes
- Track faculty SCOPUS papers and journals etc.
- AMPLE is now used by various ITIs of India as a national blended training sytem.
- AMPLE is used by Amrita Vidyalayams for smart classroom and promote active learning.
Recognitions for AMPLE
- Tweet by N. Chandrababu Naidu, AP Chief minister on AMPLE for setting up Digital Classrooms in Andhra Pradesh
- Facebook Innovation Award-2015
AMPLE (Mysangham )won Facebook’s Internet.org Innovation Challenge in 2015. MySangham was selected as a winner in the category of women empowerment.